Congratulations On Your New Puppy!
We hope the bond you form with your new family member will bring you years of happiness and companionship. Chandler Gilbert Animal Hospital located in Chandler Arizona has a Puppy Wellness Plan to give your pet a healthy start in life.
The Puppy Wellness Plan Includes:
- A complete physical exam every 3-4 weeks (between the ages of 8-16 weeks) to watch for any early development abnormalities during this important rapid growth phase.
- Vaccinations against preventable infectious diseases. Vaccines include: Distember, Adenovirus, Leptospirosis, Para influenza, Parvo Virus, Bordettal, and Rabies.
- One Specialized Fecal Flotation to laboratory for diagnosis of intestinal parasites, and second upon doctor recommendation if needed.
- Two broad spectrum dewormers used to treat the most common parasitic infections.
- A year supply of Heartgard. This may be given at individual doses at each appointment or a year supply for you to administer at home since Heartgard is administered according to weight.
- A coupon providing a microchip at 50% off if redeemed at the time of this spay or neuter. This provides a permanent form of identification for your puppy.
- A coupon providing a 50% discount on your puppy’s spay or neuter.
Puppy Health Plan | What To Expect
- DHPP Vaccine
- Fecal Parasite Check
- 1st Deworming
- DHLPP Vaccine
- Bordetella Intranasal Vaccine
- 2nd Deworming
- DHLPP Vaccine
- Bordetella Injectable Vaccine
- Rabies Vaccine
Give us a call today at (480) 895-5650 to Schedule an appointment with our expert veterinarians in Chandler and speak with us about a puppy wellness plan.