Chandler Gilbert Animal Hospital is a provider of RIMADYL (Arthritis Treatment For Dogs) in Chandler, Arizona. You can purchase Rimadyl via our online pharmacy. Click the links at the bottom of this page to guide you to the appropriate section.
RIMADYL is a (NSAID) anti-inflammatory drug that is approved by the FDA to relieve inflammation and pain in dogs that are experiencing arthritis in their joints. Although, dogs can’t take aspirin like humans can to relieve arthritis pain, aspirin toxic to them. That’s why RIMADYL was developed with Carprofen, which is similar to Ibuprofen, but safer for dogs.
RIMADYL is the #1 osteoarthritis medicine veterinarians prescribe.
If you think you dog is suffering from arthritis, stop by our animal hospital and speak with one of our expert veterinarians to find out if RIMADYL is right for your dog. RIMADYL has been used to successfully treat of 24 million dogs and counting.
Is Your Dog Experiencing Arthritis Pain?
You dog can’t tell you where they are hurt, but you look for variances in their behavior. See the symptoms of canine arthritis below.
Signs Of Canine Arthritis
If your dog has any of the below symptoms, you should take them to see a veterinarian immediately.
- Reluctant to jump, run, climb, or play
- Decrease joint movement or stiffness
- Less exercise or activity
- Lameness or limping
- Painful when touched
- Getting slower at rising after resting
- Licks the infected area
- Whimpering or yelping
- The first osteoarthritis medication approved for dogs in the US
- Developed for dogs to help reduce joint inflammation/pain and improve mobility
- RIMADYL has been used to treat more than 24 million dogs and counting
- Backed by 19 years of research
- #1 Osteoarthritis medication veterinarians prescribe
Give us a call today at 480-895-5650 to Schedule an appointment with our expert veterinarians in Chandler to find out if RIMADYL arthritis treatments will work for your canine friend.
Shop RIMADYL At Our Online Pharmacy
Shop RIMADYL at our online pharmacy.